Message par Admin le Lun 11 Jan - 18:29

Information request

Irmine ROD'N

À Academy
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
07/11/2015
Hello,
My child is a member of a french Fencing academy; and I talk regularly with parents and members of the club.
I don't know the world of fencing so I really apreciate receiving your publications. It gives me lots of informations and ideas....
I would like to translate and mail some or parts of your posts and tips to the other members of our association.
Please tell me if you're OK or on what terms I can -or must,  proceed.

Cordialement                     [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]  
          Secrétaire Adjoint et communication   [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Irina Chirashnya

07/11/2015
Dear Irmine,

Thank you very much for your inquiry!
Fencing is a very niche sport indeed, especially in the United States. Every time we meet new parents they seem completely unaware of what is fencing, and thus it is our goal and mission to educate parents and contribute to raising awareness and popularity of this great sport. So when our work resonates with other people and they want to share it with their communities - that's the best acknowledgement for us that it matters!
So, yes, please - you can use any posts or books in any way you want and as much as you want. There is no restriction. 
The only thing that we would request is to provide a full attribution to the original materials, including author and full link to the source. 

If members of your association will find this material useful and enjoy it - you just made my day!
Thanks!

Best regards, 
Irina Chirashnya, CEO
Academy of Fencing Masters
86 Railway Ave., Campbell 95008
Telephone: [url=tel-370-6419]408-370-6419[/url] 
Website: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Facebook: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Twitter: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] 
Admin
Admin